- In Stock
- Product Code:
- STABILITY AND SUPPORT: These sturdy 3 rod hairpin legs come with a threaded nylon foot that allows you to make convenient leveling adjustments of up to 1” and provides you with the best possible stability making them perfect for use on uneven floors. Made of 3/8” Grade A raw steel and built with a square mounting bracket, these durable hairpin legs can withstand up to 350 lbs. The mounting plate measures 4.75” long x 4.75” wide x 0.25” thick.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Each mounting bracket comes pre-drilled with 4 holes for your convenience and makes assembly quick and easy. Screws are not included to allow for creative freedom when choosing a base to attach these versatile hairpin legs to.
- FITS VARIOUS DESIGN STYLES: These timeless hairpin legs are perfect for recreating the aesthetics of mid-century furniture or achieving a more modern industrial style.
- GREAT FOR DIY PROJECTS: These versatile hairpin legs come ready to be attached to almost any base including dining room tables, kitchen tables, desks, benches and anything else you want to get creative with. Use them raw for inside furnishing for a more rustic look or choose a powder coated finish that provides a smoother look and allows these legs to be used outdoors without having to worry about them rusting.
- HANDMADE IN THE USA: Operating out of the Chicagoland area, Barn XO is a family owned local business in Mundelein, IL that values American traditions, respectable work ethics, and quality products. The Barn XO team takes great pride in producing high-quality pieces that will live up to our costumers’ expectations. Our skilled artisans ensure that every order meets our high standards before being shipped out the door.
- FINISHES: Our flat black and clear matte finishes are professionally applied with a powder-coating machine to ensure the finish does not fade or tarnish.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!