- In Stock
- Product Code:
- FITS VARIOUS DESIGN STYLES: These timeless hairpin legs are perfect for recreating the aesthetics of mid-century furniture or achieving a more modern industrial style.
- STABILITY AND SUPPORT: These sturdy 2 rod hairpin legs are designed to give the best support possible. Made of 3/8” Grade A raw steel and built with a square mounting bracket, these sturdy hairpin legs can withstand up to 300 lbs. Th mounting
- plate measures 4.75” long x 4.75” wide x 0.25” thick.
- GREAT FOR DIY PROJECTS: These versatile hairpin legs come ready to be attached to almost any base including dining room tables, kitchen tables, desks, benches and anything else you want to get creative with. Use them raw indoors for a more rustic look or choose a powder coated finish that provides a smoother look and allows these legs to be used outdoors without having to worry about them rusting.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Each mounting bracket comes pre-drilled with 4 holes for your convenience and makes assembly quick and easy. Screws are not included to allow for creative freedom when choosing a base to attach these versatile hairpin legs to.
- HANDMADE IN THE USA: Operating out of the Chicagoland area, Barn XO is a family owned local business in Mundelein, IL that values American traditions, respectable work ethics, and quality products. The Barn XO team takes great pride in producing high-quality pieces that will live up to our costumers’ expectations. Our skilled artisans ensure that every order meets our high standards before being shipped out the door.
- FINISHES: Our flat black and clear matte finishes are professionally applied with a powder-coating machine to ensure the finish does not fade or tarnish.